Specific Objectives of the Sub-project
- Modernisation of teaching materials for both undergraduate and graduate level of studies in the Faculty of Law.
- Updating syllabus and curricula for the Faculty of Law through incorporation of inter-disciplinary subjects to facilitate better learning outcomes.
- Improvement of class room facilities through setting modern scientific equipments.
- Improving of ICT infrastructure and facilities for gaining access of the students and teachers to updated information and knowledge.
- Enhancement of capacity of teaching staffs for innovative and high quality teaching and promotion of leaning of students.
- Organising training programmes, seminar, workshop and undertaking collaboration with foreign universities for orienting students and teachers with advanced knowledge in law.